Sunday, April 22, 2012

Writing is still Difficult for me!

Writing Research Papers is something very foreign to me!  I am not familiar with all the time and energy it takes to put into research paper.  Although I like the fact of seeing my immediate results. After putting all the hard work and energy into a paper its great to see your end result.  It always feel to me that a paper will never end but if I work at it slowly or rush with a last minute project. I always know I could have made a much better attempt at the project.

Writing for me is difficult!  There is many ways of improving my ways/style of writing.  This is not my favorite subject but I have to make it become something I like. I know I am not anywhere near as professional or expressive with letting my thoughts out on paper but its work in progress for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment